Pregame hangover pills prevent hangover symptoms including headaches, nausea, and dizziness. This product works as a hangover cure by restoring essential vitamins and minerals that are depleted while drinking alcohol. Pregame is manufactured in the U.S. in a FDA-inspected GMP compliant facility.
Where To Buy?
Find out the relevant products below and buy Pregame Hangover Pill.
- PARTY SMARTER: Pre-game with Dtox Patch! * APPLY TONIGHT, WIN TOMORROW: Choose a clean, dry area to apply the patch. Upper arm, shoulder, or back are suggested.
- Say goodbye to morning sickness and a queasy tummy the natural and organic way.
- Contains powerful USDA certified organic essential oils and plant botanicals proven to relieve nausea.
- Completely natural and drug free and 100% safe for mom and baby.
- Each piece is individually wrapped to stay fresh and go with you anywhere.
- Makes a wonderful gift for your wife, sister, daughterinlaw, coworker, neighbor or any one you know touched by pregnancy.
- PROVIDES ANTIOXIDANTS: PartySmart provides antioxidants and supports alcohol metabolism in the liver for a better morning after.
- ALTERNATIVE TO DHM AND MILK THISTLE: A unique combination of Chicory, Andrographis and other herbal extracts start working with your first drink, instead of working after the fact.
- PLANT-BASED & NON-GMO VERIFIED: Does not contain ingredients of animal origin and is Non-GMO Verified. Free from magnesium stearate, wheat, corn, soy and gluten free and dairy free, in a 100% vegetarian capsule.
- QUALITY & SAFETY: Produced in a cGMP Good Manufacturing Practices certified facility with herbs that are rigorously tested for identity and strength, and clinically studied for safety and effectiveness through recognized clinical protocols and highly sophisticated instruments.
Alternative Product Link:if you don’t find Pregame Hangover Pill in the above list.
We found these products are better alternative or related to Pregame Hangover Pill.
Hangovers have been around since long before the advent of Advil and Tums, which meant our ancient ancestors, had to get creative with their not-so-scientific hangover remedies. Here are a few methods of prevention and cure that seem more likely to make you bring up those nachos you ate last night at 3:00 AM than settle your stomach.
1. Raw Owl Egg and Fried Canary
The ancient Roman Pliny the Elder’s “how to avoid a hangover” recipe was to down fried canary with a side of owl eggs. Think KFC combined with Denny’s, but smaller portions.
2. Prairie Oyster
Another raw egg concoction, this was invented at the 1878 Paris World Expo. The shot consists of raw egg yolk mixed with Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, salt and pepper. Great if you like your hangover with a side of salmonella. 3. Coca-Cola and Milk
Ritz-Carlton Hotel began providing their proprietary hangover cures in 1938. The logic seemed to be fizz for nausea, caffeine for tiredness, and milk for…who knows what.
4. Pickled sheep’s eye and tomato juice
Ancient Mongolians were convinced that a cocktail of pickled sheep’s eye and tomato juice was the perfect pick me up after a long night of conquering Eastern Europe, pillaging mercilessly, and drinking heavily.
5. Armpit Lemon
Many Puerto Ricans have, and still do, swear that rubbing a slice of lemon in your armpit before drinking will prevent a hangover. The theory goes that the lemon will help you retain water and stay hydrated. The only thing this hangover cure is helping retain is your BO if you forgot deodorant.
6. Pickled Plum
After a night of too much sake and Tokyo Drifting between bars, Japanese drinkers eat pickled, dried plums. These plums are really, really pickled. Apparently they are so sour they put warheads to shame.
7. Bloody Mary
This more contemporary hangover cure was invented in the early 1900’s in Paris. Referred to as the world’s most complex cocktail, this meal turned cocktail includes vodka, tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, horseradish, celery, olives, salt, pepper and more. We had to throw at least one reasonable cure on the list.
For the adventurous (or desperate?) drinker, we recommend trying these remedies and giving us your feedback. For the rest of us, take a Pregame hangover pill before you drink, and leave the armpit lemons and prairie oysters in the past.
Last update on 2022-10-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API